Monday, March 2, 2009

And finally...

All right, allright. So I made you wait more than a week. There were a few people I had to let in on the news before I could post it here!

You know, when I first started this little blog, I had a very hard time choosing a name for it. It was the most difficult part for me - to choose just a few memorable words that would describe or define what I wanted my blog to be. I settled on "Knitted Together" for two reasons.

When I was asked about the title, I would laugh and tell people that it was a reference to my crafting obsession, which it was - in part. I wasn't ready to share the other part, though - it was too dear to me.

Now, though, I can tell you! Psalm 139:13 "For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb."

That's right - come September, T and I will truly have a family of our own!

3 comments:

Vicki said...

Blessings to all of you. Mom

Matthew, Nikki, Luke and Lily said...

Congratulations!!! Babies are absolutely God's greatest blessing. I am so happy for you!

Anonymous said...

Can't wait grand baby # 3 from my good kids you will be wonderful parents